Favourite Scrapbook Magazine

I absolutely love spending hours with my favourite scrapbook magazine Scrapbooks Etc. by Better Homes and Gardens (I love all of their magazines to be honest). After reading, and re-reading, I pull out all of the pages that I've dog eared, mostly layouts that I want to scrap lift, and I glue them into an artists sketch book. This way I always have lots of ideas on hand without saving years of magazines.

Since I haven't scrapbooked in forever and I'm dying to get going again, I've decided to make scrapbooking a priority again as part of my New Years resolutions. And since my baby is now 7 1/2 months old it's about time that I start his scrapbook. I'll be heading to the local scrapbook store soon to stock up on 'boy' papers which is one of the reasons that I have nothing done for him, I just don't think all the pink floral papers I have will do him any justice!!

When I can get some links to work I'll post them as well.

No comments: