My first Cricut Layout!!! I'm so excited to share this. Not only is this the first layout for James its the first time I've been able to use the Cricut machine for scrapbooking. I got a computer program for Christmas that lets the Cricut machine cut out any font that is on my computer. What a great money saver since each individual cartridge can cost over $100. If you have seen my other scrapbooks you will notice that I have a lot of hand cut lettering on each page, and that took forever (but I'm not complaining because every second spent on those pages was worth it!).
The Cricut cut out the letters, as well as the swirl and the blue scallop on the bottom. I had to include the scallop because it was such a close match to the scallop on the bottom of the elephant tag. It's all about the details in my opinion. This machine will get lots of use that's for sure!!!

First Cricut Layout
Labels:
James' Scrapbook
1 comment:
I am so glad you are happy with the cricut. The layout is beautiful.
Post a Comment